I cannot say that what will follow in this blog will be the wisest of words, but I also cannot discount that claim either. It's all up to you, person in cyberspace who has taken the time to read up to this second sentence.
A little background. I am a college grad (May 2011) who graduated with honors, work experience, a great attitude, and has yet to find a job, career, or something that I want to spend the rest of my life doing. Don't get me wrong, I've created a Twitter, created multiple online accounts, applied, reapplied and been on interviews. This isn't a blog about my sad experiences so far. In fact, they haven't been sad experiences at all. I've got as much determination as ever and what will happen, will happen. Just means it's time to approach job searching from a different angle.
Time to market myself. Or at least that's what my Twitter followers have told me. I obviously agree which is why I have started this blog. It's not just about my journey for job searching but it'll surely be interesting to be able to look back at the adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment